Western Cape Provincial Parliament
- Redesign of a Customised Website & Content Management System along with Maintenance.
- Install and Implement a Customised Database Driven Website.
- Implement the Site Map as per the terms of reference document.
- Specify and further define user requirement.
- Customise the systems according to WCPP’s requirement.
- Provide reporting capabilities.
- Ensure integration and interoperability of the system with existing systems and environments.
- Training and Support
- 6 Months Design and Development and
- 2 Years Maintenance
- Drupal 7
- 1 Week Training
Cape Town International Convention Centre
CTICC Website Design
Redesign of a Customised Website using a Content Management System(CMS) along with Maintenance and Training Support. Our project based work covered the initial website development proposed. We delivered a premium (WOW) product as a core MVP (Minimum Viable Product) that is scalable technically and built in a modular fashion to enable additional or upgrade functionality as required. We worked with sprint/scrum methodology during our project timelines.
- 4 Months Design and Development
- Drupal 7
- Training on the CMS
- 2 Year Maintenance
Design and Development of Virtual Tour
The Cape Town International Convention Centre required a virtual tour to further promote the centre as a world class conference venue. The virtual tour graciously highlights its venue offerings. It showcases the various venues to their potential clients. The tour incorporates the latest technology with regards to venue viewing and displays all pertinent accompanying venue information. viz Walk through capability – hotspots, floor plans as well as image galleries. It allows the event organisers to make an informed decision when viewing and booking a venue.
The virtual tour is fully responsive and is compatible with all smart devices and is accessible on full screen on desktops, tablets and mobile devices.
- 2 Month Design, Development and Implementation
- Development of the Reception Screen that pulls through from the Website
- 5 days development and 1 day implementation
- Design, Implementation and Distribution of quarterly Courtesy Card Mailers distributed to all subscribers
- Design, Implementation and Distribution of the monthly Newsletters distributed to all subscribers
University of Cape Town
The University of Cape Town (UCT) embarked on a website migration project.
- We provided the project management expertise as well accomplishes the content migration of the website content and functionality of 200 websites.
- All web content was migrated from HTML websites as well as on a variety of web content management systems into Drupal 7.
- Quality checks were performed on each website before the deployment.
- +-2 Years
Castle of Good Hope
Redesign of a Customised Website & Content Management System along with Maintenance and Training Support.
- 1 Month Design and Development and Maintenance for 6 months.
Customised Website for a Canadian First Aid Training Company – inclusive of E-Commerce Functionality.
- 3 Months Design and Development
- 6 Months Maintenance
Women in Business Programme (WIB)
We are very proud to be managing the Top Tech Tools for Women In Business programme at the Bandwidth Barn in Woodstock! Improving female-owned businesses through innovation and technology. Please view these inspirational women share their experiences on the 10-week programme.
Bandwidth Barn/The Department of Economic Development and Tourism.
1 Month Curriculum Development and 3-6 Months Facilitation, Training and Mentoring.
It has been recognised that women-owned businesses face particular challenges as women entrepreneurs.
The WIB programme aimed to have a positive impact on these businesses through the adoption and implementation of technology while always cognisant of the challenges.
- The objective of this initiative was to provide maximum benefit to the participating women owned-businesses through direct impact of the 10 Week Programme which would realize an increase in capacity, trade opportunities, a reduction in costs and confidently increase in jobs.
- The WIB’s programme objectives was aligned to those of the integrated development program of the City of Cape Town and the country.
Our Training Clients include
- Raymond Ackerman Academy UCT School of business
- Western Cape Government: Department of Education
- Western Cape Government: Department of Health
- Department of Local Government
- Western Cape Provincial Parliament
- Cape Town International Convention Centre
- Bandwidth Barn: Enterprise Development Workshop
- University of the Western Cape: Enterprise Development Workshop
- Cape Peninsula University of Technology: Student Development Workshop